Re: Moving a row

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 01:47:03PM +0530, Annamalai Gurusami wrote:
Hi All,

Is it possible to move a row from one place to another, by some
mechanism. Currently I am doing this by inserting an empty row,
cut/copy the old row to the new row, and deleting the old row.  This
is quite inconvenient.  Is there anyway I can simply drag a particular
row to a new location?

Thats a good idea.  Please file an extension report in
bugzilla.gnome.org.  We could potentially use drag and drop from the
col/row headers to automate the reorganization process.