Re: Solver, MILP and Boolean constraints

It might be a bug. Can you join your file?

Le lundi 18 octobre 2004 à 15:52 +0200, Massi A Milani a écrit :
Thank you very much for your clarification.
I am sorry that I was not too much clear on the issue.

The reason I have sent the email to the list is exactly the following
Cells in my problem (T2:T204) are in the "By changing cells" entry.
Therefore, Gnumeric should not give me that message.

Massi

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:44:02 +0200, Jean Bréfort