Re: Some ideas for next version

Now that 1.4.0 is out,

Great ! :o)  But where the hell is it ? I looked at the site under the 'download' page but I can't see it !! :o(
And is there a .deb package ? (I am terrible at compiling programs.. :-/  )

I'd like to discuss some points that should be addressed IMHO in 1.5.

Yes !

1) Graph only sheets ala xl ;o)

2) Working additional Y axis when plotting 2 series of data on a same graph

3) Import graph sheets when opening an xl file, and export when writing to xl format.

4) when trying to copy a formula over 20,000 cells, instead of dragging the mouse, show a little dialog to tell where to stop copying.

Regards,

Vince.