Re: patch for inserting raw latex command to gnumeric for exporting latex files

Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

Hi,

Hi,
Glad to see someone interested in it.

Since there are several people that commented on the list that they
handle the same issue by editing the LaTeX files after wards, it would
clearly be useful to them to have this incorporated in the plugin
distributed with Gnumeric.

Are you submitting your code for inclusion in Gnumeric and distribution
under the GPL?
Yes, I sent it for inclusion in Gnumeric and distribution under the GPL v2 or newer.

Andreas

PS: I haven't looked at your patch in detail yet, but on first glance it
looks like something that could fit into the latex exporter, potentially
with some little changes.