Re: Paradox plugin (Was: Building gnumeric without updated my complete system)

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 02:19:45PM +0200, Uwe Steinmann wrote:
On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 08:54:44AM -0600, Robert Jerrard wrote:
Hi Uwe, my recent experience with compiling Gnumeric 1.3 (on a fresh scratch
install of Debian Sid) was that I needed to then do (I put an o at the beginning
of lines that I understood to be optional but did anyway and is not part of the
command):
[...]

Thanks for your and all the others help. I managed to compile gnumeric
form cvs after updating some packages from debian experimental.

Great.

My initial reason for doing this was the reactivation of a Paradox
plugin which is still sitting on system and waiting for becoming
part of gnumeric.
Who wants to have the patch and how shall I create it?

Please send me the patch for review.