Re: Pivot tables, documentation

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Writing docs is a pain in the bum. Just a shame
that Gnumeric is such a lovely, fast program, but there's no guide to
how it works!

I don't have Excel, what with only having Linux, but I do have
OpenOffice, so I guess I'll try that. I'm a complete novice when it
comes to spreadsheets, though.

Regards,

Dave