excel file that causes gnumeric to segfault.

Some of the people I work with are in the habit of using @Risk and then
sending me spreadsheets
that they have created.

Unfortunately, these sheets are causing gnumeric to segfault.  This is
with gnumeric 1.2.1 -- afraid it is a bit out of date.  I'm limping from
one laptop hard disk failure to another at the moment -- once I get a
machine working again I'll take a look into this myself with a newer
build of gnumeric.

In the meanwhile, I have an example sheet that demonstrates the problem
if anyone would like to take a look.

Of course, the longer term solution to this is to educate them about the
wonders of gnumeric's simulation tool :)

John