Permute python script

Just in case somebody else has the same problem I have, here's a Python
script that makes a permutation of a range of cells (shuffles them).
It's rather a hack, as I couldn't find anything about how to do a
'global' function, like Data->Sort, so instead it's a function that
permutes the range every time it is evaluated.  Note that it doesn't
correctly cause reevaluation of other cells, and that it suffers from a
number of defects that the other sample scripts have.

Please include it in any script collections you care to, hack on it
etc.  I've done what I wanted to do with it anyway.

If anyone wants to discuss with me how to estimate the size of a
Zipf-distributed population based on random samples, please mail me.
It's fairly obvious that extrapolating from the average won't work as
well as for other distributions.

-Lars