RE: Gnumeric & macros

Pau,

That starting-with-python page is also in the Gnumeric docs now. It may be
a little stale for the latest version. But in any case, while having
Python "macros" is great, it won't help you if you have VB or other Excel
macros you need to import straight.

Charles

--
Charles R. Twardy                    www.csse.monash.edu.au/~ctwardy
Monash University                    sarbayes.org

Allow the president to invade a neighboring nation, whenever he shall
deem it necessary to repel an invasion, ...  and you allow him to make
war at pleasure.                               --Abraham Lincoln