Is anyway to insert latex command to the sheet when saving it to .tex format?

I' wrting my paper with latex. I found gnumeric is a good helper to draw tables for latex. However, I wonder whether there is a way to insert latex command to gnumeric sheet. Such as '$^a$' for upperscript. By now, I haven't found any way to do so and I must edit the generated latex file manually.
   Anyone could help me?
   Thanks in advance.

BTW. Any reply please cc to me, for I don't subscribe this mailling list.

--
Best regards
Shixin Zeng