Re: Bug 143988: If cupsd is started before Gnumeric, Gnumeric won't print

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 09:27:46PM -0400, Michael Mather wrote:

I am using Gnumeric 1.1.6, and using CUPS for printing.

eek!  why ?  That 1.1.x were development releases with no stability
guarantees.  The current stable release is 1.2.12, with 1.2.13 due
out shortly.

If I start cupsd and then Gnumeric and then go to print a spreadsheet, the
print page says it is printing to CUPS but nothing happens.

If I start Gnumeric and then cupsd and then go to print a spreadsheet, the
print page says it is printing to lpr, and it prints properly.

Odd.  Sounds like a gnomeprint issue rather than gnumeric.