Re: New Icons

On Sun, May 30, 2004 at 10:30:14AM -0300, Flavos wrote:
Hi, I'm working on a new live-cd distro and the proposal of this distro
is create a unique theme for it, and this theme has to be only one for
all  programs. So, I'm  looking for a way to modify the toolbar and menu
gnumeric icons. I've modified the gtk stock icons and the gnome stock
icons that appers in libgnomeui, but a few icons on gnumeric still the
same and I don't find a way to change this icons, like modify a theme or
know how stock names this icons uses.
If I get some help I can include gnumeric on this distro.

As I said, all programs will have the same set of icons, only made for
this distro, and I need to know if it's possible change all gnumeric icons.

Many of gnumeric's custom icons pre-date icon themes are are hard
coded into gnumeric.  You can adjust them in gnumeric/src/pixmaps.
The newer additions have a reasonable naming scheme, the older bits
are somewhat haphazard.  Any screen shots ?