Re: Import Psion Sheet files

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 11:57:30PM +0200, Ulf Uhlemann wrote:
Hi,

I use Fedora Core 1 and Gnumeric 1.2.1. I have read that early versions
of Gnumeric coult import Psion 5 Sheet files. There is a possibility to
add the Psisheet-importer to Gnumeric 1.2.1 or higher?

The code depends on psiconv.  It is currently disabled and has not
been tested in a long time.  You may be able to get things working,
but it will almost certainly require coding.