Problem adding functions to Gnumeric

Gnumeric List Members,

I'm trying to make Gnumeric with a function I have added, so as to
experiment and hopefully help toward a Vanilla Snob implementation for
Gnumeric.

I've been following Lloyd Allisons guide to doing just this at -
http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~lloyd/tildeProgLang/Gnumeric/latest/eg-beginner/

but I cant seem to get it to work.

I pasted and uploaded what I'm doing (with links to the output) here -
http://www.skeletalstudios.com/linux/gnuminst/gnuminst.htm

Despite a lot of warnings, its seems to make okay, yet I can't see the
new function (add2numbers) in Insert->Functions.

I'm at a loss- I was hoping someone could tell me if I'm doing
something obviously wrong, or point me in the right direction for a
solution.

Many Thanks,
Don Permezel
Monash University