Re: please help abou gnumeric2

On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 09:11, Yavor Mihailov wrote:
Hello, I have a problem with gnumeric2.

when I running gnumeric2 program is started but not displayet, im waiting
20-30 min. after that gnumeric2 displayet, that is a problem. I don`t
now when an how fix this problem. PLEASE HELP

Which version of gnumeric are you using? And which version of
libgnomeprint ans libgnomeprintui.

Your problem sounds like you are using CUPS as a printing system and
some of your printers are not accessible. THis has been fixed in the
most recent versions of libgnomeprint[ui].

Andreas
--
Andreas J. Guelzow <aguelzow math concordia ab ca>
Concordia University College of Alberta