From: Chris Dunn < [mailto:chris diamond-tc com]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 1:28 PM
To: gnumeric-list gnome org
Subject: printing woes

I love Gnumeric but my inability to format and print stuff is stopping
me from using it for all purposes at present.

Using :
Turboprint driver with a cheap inkjet Canon printer.

1. # signs where cell contents are not fitting within a column width.
The date is a good example, and this problem seems somewhat random.
'26-Sep-03' prints but '23-Sep-03' prints as # signs. The entries appear
OK in the spreadsheet display and the problem only occurs in "print
preview" and in printing. "print preview" is consistent with the
printout.