Re: [sc-dev] Proposal of a new format character from engineer's/scientist's prospective
- From: Roman Kaminski <stx pajtel pl>
- To: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- Cc: dev sc openoffice org, gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [sc-dev] Proposal of a new format character from engineer's/scientist's prospective
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:54:43 +0100 (CET)
For me most important function of gnumeric is solver.
I proved a small problem of linear programming.
18 unknows and 11 constrains. The data of my problem
were taken in random. I made some constrain equal,
some unequal (min) so that I had a solution.
I tried to solve it with gnumeric then with excell.
No solution. Then I changed some parameter in excell options.
I set a smaller precision. The solution was not so exact but
there were a solution and I was contented with it.
My question is? How to change the precision in gnumeric. I see no option
] [Thread Prev