Thanks...

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to drop you all a note and commend you for your work on
Gnumeric.  I have a friend who is a finance manager at a large car
dealership in my area.  He is an Excel freak.  He had me load Linux on his
laptop so he could see what it was about.  I loaded OpenOffice for him
figuring it was probably more in line with his expectations for an office
suite.  Boy, was I wrong - he hated Calc.  I then threw Gnumeric on and he
loved it.  He tested it with many of his spreadsheets and the only problems
were some color/fill issues, but all calulations were flawless.  He was, as
he said, very impressed.

Anyway, great job and thank you.

Erick Woods
erick gnomepro com