Re: bonobo failures? Gnumeric functions are missing

Thus spake Jody Goldberg (jody gnome org):

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 12:47:50PM -0600, Mike Perry wrote:
Where are these functions located? I just recently had a couple of
improper shutdowns (power issues).. Perhaps the functions database got
destroyed?

Tools -> Plugins

Make sure all the function plugins are enabled.

Bingo. They all got unchecked.

Thanks.

P.S. Is there a users list where questions like this one should go to? I
couldn't find one.. But perhaps I'm being equally blind in this case as
well..

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist