bonobo failures? Gnumeric functions are missing

I seem to be having issues with using gnumeric functions all of a
sudden.. Yesterday I got some weird errors about not being able to
contact the Orb for preferences, and now none of the functions I have in
a spreadsheet I've been using for months work anymore. I get the
following error messages now when I start up gnumeric:

** (gnumeric:10665): WARNING **: Unknown function : index
** (gnumeric:10665): WARNING **: Unknown function : dsum

Where are these functions located? I just recently had a couple of
improper shutdowns (power issues).. Perhaps the functions database got

Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist evil labs