Re: Using MySQL in Gnumeric

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 21:55 -0600, Jonathan wrote:

Hi:

  I went to the Gnumeric site and the gnomedb site looking for a
tutorial on how to create a MySQL data base through Gnumeric and I did
not see anything.

there is no way to create a MySQL database from gnumeric. You can access
an already existing database from gnumeric. So, just create the DB by
hand and then access it from gnumeric.

or are you talking about a MySQL data source for gnome-db? In that case,
you should run the gnome-database-properties tool, which allows you to
do so. That tools is available from the Tools->Data Sources menu in
Gnumeric, if you compiled it with libgnomedb support.

cheers