Re: contributing code

Sorry for taking so long to get back.
This is a very simple example of an sconf file that it saves/loads when you load/save a table or view from the data source (sql database).
It uses libgda and libgnomedb to accomplish the connectivity.

host    :dbase
database:lkwjklfe
username:;wklfl;w
password:l;lll
*** end of config data ***

  string[7,3]:d8 thing
  string[7,4]:e8 thing
  string[12,7]:h13 thingy
  string[16,5]:f17 ttt

There is no mime format, it is a very simplistic interface right now.
At the moment, the plugin is only known to work with gnumeric 1.2.6, as well, unfortunately. The readme probably gives a better description of what the plugin does than what I can give. Should I submit it via bugzilla?

Thanks,
David