Re: gnumeric and mac

On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 21:21 +0100, Olivier Kaloudoff wrote:
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, giorgio l wrote:

hi everybody. I 've used  gnumeric on linux for thelatest 3 years and now I
hope to see it running on mac os x as well as abiword. abiword is now working
natively on mac os x (as well as gimp). any project to make also gnumeric
available on mac os x (not via fink. too complicated...)? thank you for the
great job

Hi Giorgio,

      you might try this:

OpenOSX Office 1.5.1
Enjoy the power and freedom of our rebuilt and much refined OpenOSX Office
suite. With the ease of a double-click installation, in just minutes
experience:

Hello,
This looks interesting. Where can I get the source for the gnome/gtk
libraries that use aqua?

--
David Stanaway <david stanaway net>