Re: Obtaining a cvs account vs putting translations in bugzilla

fre 2004-11-26 klockan 12:52 -0500 skrev Jody Goldberg:
On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 07:33:54PM +0200, Ain Vagula wrote:
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:28:15 -0500, Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 07:18:34PM +0200, Ain Vagula wrote:
Can the native-language teams provide current translations for
gnumeric via Bugzilla as we do in OpenOffice.org?

To date people have committed directly to cvs, but if you'd prefer
bugzilla that would be fine too.

Ok, I'd like cvs much more.
How can I obtain right to commit in cvs ?

    http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/cvs.html

suggests that you go through to coordinator for your language.
Failing that I can request it for you, but let's try going through
the i18n team first.  They most likely have a protocol already in
place.

Yes we do. Translations of software in GNOME CVS, like Gnumeric, is
handled by the GNOME Translation Project
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/). Help with translations of
any such software is most welcome, but in that case please follow the
instructions on http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/join.html and
either join an existing language team (if a language team exists for
your language), or register a new one (if no such team exists for your
language).

Christian