Pictures in gnumeric

Hello,

There is very nice option in gnumeric - "edit comment". Is it possible to do similar option where I can link many pictures (or pdf documents) with single cell?

Best regards
Andrzej Grzegorczyk

|Andrzej Grzegorczyk                    |
|Experimentele Vaste Stof Fysica III    |
|Universiteit Nijmegen                  |
|Toernooiveld 1, NL 6525 ED Nijmegen    |
|Postbus 9010, NL 6525 GL Nijmegen      |
|The Netherlands                                |
|e-mail andrzej sci kun nl              |
|tel.: +31-24-3653432                   |
|fax.: +31-24-3652620                   |                                       |
           /|\  www.pajacyk.pl
           I L
Teach children to be polite and courteous in the home, and, when he
grows up, he will never be able to edge his car onto a freeway.