Filename or sheet name in gnumeric

Hello,

I'm writing xmgrace plugin for gnumeric (in python) and I don't know if it is possible to read the gnumeric filename and sheet name and send it to python plugin? I would like to have filename and sheet name in the xmgrace plot title.

Best regards
Andrzej

|Andrzej Grzegorczyk                    |
|Experimentele Vaste Stof Fysica III    |
|Universiteit Nijmegen                  |
|Toernooiveld 1, NL 6525 ED Nijmegen    |
|Postbus 9010, NL 6525 GL Nijmegen      |
|The Netherlands                                |
|e-mail andrzej sci kun nl              |
|tel.: +31-24-3653432                   |
|fax.: +31-24-3652620                   |                                       |
           /|\  www.pajacyk.pl
           I L
Democracy is also a form of worship.  It is the worship of Jackals by
Jackasses.
                -- H. L. Mencken