Re: Menubar disappeared!

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 12:18:18PM -0700, Daniel Miller wrote:
Jody Goldberg wrote:

On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 04:32:38PM -0700, Daniel Miller wrote:

Help!

I've got a user who . . . somehow . . . made her menu bar go away.  I
have no idea how or more importantly - how to get it back.

What do we gotta do?

What version of gnumeric exactly ?
(run gnumeric --version)

Does the menu disappear only for one file ?
or is it specific to a user ?

Version 1.2.6.  Any file opened - we only have one user configured for
this machine.  I assume if I wiped out the user settings file it would
happens again.

Actually we need the full results from gnumeric --version.  Is this
version bonobo enabled ?

    1.2.6-bonobo
or
    1.2.6