Going pretty well so far now

After installing the newer version things are looking pretty good.
Earlier problems have ceased and now all I need to know is how to change
the font of the header. I have looked in the page setup along with
preferences and properties but can't find the font for the header.
All the rest of the fonts are using the font I set in the preferences
but the header is still using some ugly gothic looking font. Not good
for work situations.   (:

Thanks