Re: Problem loading XML format file (fixed)

On Monday 15 Sep 2003 14:13 pm, you said:
On a different note, does anyone know about the HSSF seriliser used by
cocoon, that takes this type of XML as input ?

A little bit.  We know more about the format than the current state
of the implementation.  What are you trying to do ?

I'm generating Excel output from XML, and have a problem with styles.
The fragment looks like:
<gmr:Style Format="General" PatternColor="0:0:0" Back="F800:0:0"
Fore="FFFF:FFFF:FFFF" Hidden="0" Locked="1" Indent="0" Shade="1" Orient="1"
WrapText="0" VAlign="2" HAlign="1">
<gmr:Font StrikeThrough="0" Underline="0" Italic="0" Bold="0"
Unit="14">Helvetica</gmr:Font>
-
        <gmr:StyleBorder>
<gmr:Top Style="0"/>
<gmr:Bottom Style="0"/>
<gmr:Left Style="0"/>
<gmr:Right Style="0"/>
<gmr:Diagonal Style="0"/>
<gmr:Rev-Diagonal Style="0"/>
</gmr:StyleBorder>
</gmr:Style>

If I save and gzip the XML file with that in, and load it into Gnumeric, all
is well (one black line, one red line). However, if I now run that through
the HSSF seriliser (with Cocoon), the XLS file produced has the second line
as white-on-white text.

I think this may be a bug in the seriliser therefore ?

--
Tom Chiverton (sorry 'bout sig.)
Advanced ColdFusion Programmer

Tel: +44(0)1749 834997
email: tom chiverton bluefinger com
BlueFinger Limited
Underwood Business Park
Wookey Hole Road, WELLS. BA5 1AF
Tel: +44 (0)1749 834900
Fax: +44 (0)1749 834901
web: www.bluefinger.com
Company Reg No: 4209395 Registered Office: 2 Temple Back East, Temple
Quay, BRISTOL. BS1 6EG.
*** This E-mail contains confidential information for the addressee
only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately. You should not use, disclose, distribute or copy this
communication if received in error. No binding contract will result from
this e-mail until such time as a written document is signed on behalf of
the company. BlueFinger Limited cannot accept responsibility for the
completeness or accuracy of this message as it has been transmitted over
public networks.***