Re: Function documentation dialog [was Re: Gnumeric 1.1.90 comments]

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 07:47:47PM -0700, Patrick wrote:
On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 12:25, Jody Goldberg wrote:
On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 06:56:08PM -0700, Patrick wrote:
DOCUMENTATION
(1) What needs to be done to get the function library popup dialog
completed?
In what sense ?  The docs are not fantastic, but the poor
translators have sweated blood to translate them.  We need to give
that subsystem more power (image, equations, links) but the task has
lacked someone with the time to drive it forward.

I wasn't very clear but I meant fleshing out the documentation.
Currently I see three functions: gnumeric_version, product and sum. When
I can see more detail then I'll start talking about improving the
content display capabilities... :)

Oh !  You're in for a bit of a treat then :-)
There is a rare bug that sometimes disables all of the installed
plugins when people update.  We've never managed to replicate it.

- Go to Tools -> Plugins
- Enable all of the functions and i/o plugins.
- Look at the list again :-)