Re: gnumeric to Haskell

More generally, how should plugin writers start?  Do they need to learn
GNOME, gobject, etc?  What is involved in plugging in a function, and can
we get that into the docs?

I find that the Pymeric API writers have nicely shielded me from much of
that, so I really don't know, and I couldn't find the best place to begin
either.

--
Charles R. Twardy
Monash University                    Confusing, dangerous times call for