Gnumeric 1.0.4 print preview window doesn't print

Hi.  I cannot figure out the proper way to report this bug so please
forgive me.  Bug Buddy says it doesn't have the information necessary to
submit a bug report and I could not find any info at the Gnumeric web
site.

I wanted to report a bug in 1.0.4.  It doesn't crash, but whenever I go
to the Page Setup window and change the settings, I wish to just print
directly from the Page Setup window.  But when I press the Print button
nothing happens.  However, printing from the File->Print menu or the
toolbar button works just fine.

Not a big deal, but a minor inconvenience.

--a

IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain CONFIDENTIAL information,
including PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION which is intended for the use of the person to whom it
is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail/attachment is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, reproduction, reading, or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please delete the related e-mail and all attachments and notify the sender
immediately (reply e-mail) and the LabCorp Privacy Officer at privacyofficer labcorp com or call (877)
23-HIPAA / (877) 234-4722.