Financial Derivatives module and Gnumeric. Problem

Hello,

I cannot use the financial derivatives module, even though it is in the list of plugins. I try to enter :

=opt_bs(c,100,100,1,0.1,0.25,0.05)

and I get an "invalid expression".

I am using gnumeric 1.0.013 under FreeBSD 4.8. and the plugin menu shows :
/usr/X11R6/lib/gnumeric/1.0.13-bonobo/plugins/derivatives

Two questions :

-Why is it not working ?
-Has anybody done some kind of porting from Quantlib to Gnumeric ?

Thanks and bravo again for the fantastic work on Gnumeric.