paradox support: help needed

Hi,

I have written a C library to read and write (still experimental)
paradox files. I thought about writing a plugin for gnumeric but
but stuck. The other plugins helped to get an understanding on how
a plugin must be programmed but have been to different to make me
succeed.

If somebody with more gnumeric experience could assists I will
start a second try. I thought about providing a skeleton or something.

  Uwe
--
  MMK GmbH, Universitaetsstr. 11, 58097 Hagen
  Uwe Steinmann mmk-hagen de