Re: compiling

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 04:14:16PM +0100, david wrote:
I have given in even trying to compile gnumeric for my system - mdk9.1.
I have all that is required, apart from gnumeric recognising that I do
indeed have what is required.

Will this problem be fixed in the future??????????

I'll assume you are building from source ?

The two most common problems are

1) Installing packages, but leaving out the -dev or -devel packages.
2) Installing dependencies from source, and using the default
   /usr/local prefix.

There are 1.2.0 packages in mdk9.2, so I'd be very surprised if it
wasn't feasible for 9.1