Got "please send us this file" so I am

Hi,

I just opened a .xls file with Gnumeric 1.2.0-bonobo from Debian
unstable. It worked fine, but I noticed this in my terminal window
afterwards:

[snip]
I've seen a case where an instance of this with flag A and another
with flag 3 bracket a 1x1 array formula.  please send us this file.
[snip]

The file in question may be found at:

http://www.freestateproject.org/files/vote_results.xls

Please note I'm not on the mailing list and have not submitted a bug
report.

Cheers,
--
Tom Zych
This is a fake email address to thwart spammers.