Re: indirect implementation

Hi,

First off, I want to say that I love gnumeric...(better than openoffice spreadsheet), but one function that I really would like to have working seems to be having difficulties (at least with my installation).

It says that your indirect implementation is complete, but when I run your xls spreadsheet for the lookup functions the indirect test number 2 fails.  Is this expected?

I am running gnumeric 1.2.0 on redhat 9.0 using the ximian 6.1 desktop.  The gnumeric package (and supporting libraries) are from the ximian packages.

Thanks,

Shawn Scantland

Shawn Scantland
Operations Lead
(613) 789-2267 x226

sscantland recognia com

Recognia Inc. - Changing the way people invest!

This communication contains confidential information and is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited. If received in error, please contact the author by return email or phone at (613) 789-2267 x226.