Re: install-Anyone any suggestions??????????

Le mer 01/10/2003 à 12:33, david a écrit :
Hi

I am trying to install gnumeric-1.2.0.tar.bz2.  When I first attempted
to run ./configure I got what is below.  So I downloaded most of what is
in the list (plus dependencies) and then installed them.  However, I get
the same output from the configure script.  Anyone any suggestions??????????

configure: error: Library requirements (
glib-2.0                >= 2.0.0
gobject-2.0             >= 2.0.0
gmodule-2.0             >= 2.0.0
libgsf-1                >= 1.8.2
gtk+-2.0                >= 2.0.0
libxml-2.0              >= 2.4.12
libglade-2.0            >= 2.0.0
libgnomecanvas-2.0      >= 2.0.0
libgnome-2.0            >= 2.0.0
libgnomeui-2.0          >= 2.0.0
libgnomeprint-2.2       >= 2.2.0
libgnomeprintui-2.2     >= 2.2.0
libart-2.0              >= 2.3.11

libbonobo-2.0 >= 2.2.0
libbonoboui-2.0 >= 2.2.0
libgsf-gnome-1 >= 1.8.1) not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH
environment variable if your libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so
pkg-config can find them.

Cheers   david

configure tells before this message error which library was not found.
So I can't tell what is missing. Either the faulty library is really
missing or pkg-config did not search at the right place. If you are sure
you have all libraries installed, try something like (add other
directories if your libraires are installed elsewhere):

export
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/X11R6/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig

before running configure.

Regards,
Jean