Re: install-Anyone any suggestions??????????
- From: Tino Meinen <a t meinen chello nl>
- To: david <bright1 myactiveware com>
- Cc: gnumeric list <gnumeric-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: install-Anyone any suggestions??????????
- Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 13:38:08 +0200
Op wo 01-10-2003, om 12:33 schreef david:
I am trying to install gnumeric-1.2.0.tar.bz2. When I first attempted
to run ./configure I got what is below. So I downloaded most of what is
in the list (plus dependencies) and then installed them. However, I get
the same output from the configure script. Anyone any suggestions??????????
If you use an rpm based distribution, be sure to have to the
corresponding development packages installed (e.g. glib-devel etc)
The packages in the list are needed to be able to *use* gnumeric-1.2.0
The develepment packages are needed to be able to *build* gnumeric-1.2.0
] [Thread Prev