Re: Duplicating worksheet

On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 00:13, Alan Davis wrote:
I was unable to file a bugzilla bug report, but I did try.  I am using
gnumeric 1.2.1 on Debian unstable updated from Knoppix 3.3, recent
version.

Thank you for the info.  This helps alot.

I was confused by you saying that you were able to duplicate the sheet
once. The `duplicate' button in the sheet-order dialog is enabled since
the duplicate feature in that dialog hasn't been implemented yet. I will
be filing a bug report/enhancement report about that. I had completely
forgotten about that unimplemented feature.

In any case duplicating does work through the sheet tab context menu.

Andreas
--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences