Re: Duplicating worksheet

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 05:15, Alan Davis wrote:
I have set up a template, so to speak, for several sheets in an
identical style, including formatting, and special borders/backgrounds.
I was able to "duplicate" the sheet ONCE, under the "manage sheets"
menu; however, subsequent efforts to do the same thing have failed, for
a couple of weeks at least.

I should have tried that out myself first. Yes you are right for some
reason the duplicate button is disabled in the manage sheet dialog. You
can still duplicate sheets by right clicking on the tab and selecting
duplicate. Please file a bug report at bugzilla.gnome.org. I'll have a
look at it this weekend.

Andreas
--