Re:Re: PRINT TO PS

--- "Andreas J. Guelzow" <aguelzow taliesin ca> wrote:
On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 13:14, Carlos Alberto wrote:
I'm
working on a Fedora machine, with Gnumeric 1.2.1
built
from sources.

How can I set a default printing output to a ps
file?
(locate in /tmp/output.ps perhaps).

Gnumeric doesn't really handle its own printing but
uses the
libgnomeprint library. So you would need to change
that library which of
course would affect all of its clients.

Andreas
--

mmm, well that's true, in fact I only want to change
Gnumeric, and as you say, changing libgnomeprint will

Ok, just one more question, gnumeric/src/print.c has a
function called:

void sheet_print (

and it uses a GnomePrintJob pointer called gpm.

What would happen if I replace for example:
near gnumeric/src/print.c 1309, 0-1

case PRINT_SHEET_RANGE:
   workbook_print_all (pj, sheet->workbook);
   break;

for something like this:

case PRINT_SHEET_RANGE:
   //workbook_print_all (pj, sheet->workbook);
   gnome_print_job_print_to_file (gpm,
"/tmp/output.ps")
   break;

...Can someone help me with this???

=====
Atte.Carlos Alberto Vences Sánchez0172112393Metepec, Méxicoxneon79 netscape net