Re: gnumeric and .sxc

On Sun, Nov 02, 2003 at 07:10:04PM +0100, Frederic Parrenin wrote:
Still a cosmetic detail.
When right-clicking on a .sxc file in nautilus, gnumeric is not listed as
an application able to open this type of file.
Is it a packaging problem (I use mdk-9.2) or a gnumeric problem ?

I don't recall off hand.  There are two possibilities.

gnumeric.mime and the gnome-mime-data package.

I've extended gnumeric.mime for 1.2.2 and will have to make up a
patch for gnome-mime-data that will hopefully go in.