booleans from python

Last I knew, (about 1.2.0) the new (as of Python2.3) Python type "Boolean"
was *not* supported in the python-loader. I've had to compile against
Python2.2 to avoid some plugin runtime errors, presumably because of that.

I know JK had it on his list. I think I could do it given 2 days of HOWTO
reading, but I'm not likely to get that soon.

        -C
--
Charles R. Twardy
Monash University                    Confusing, dangerous times call for