widgets colors

Hi all,

Just a small cosmetic detail.
Widgets for column and line selection (A, B, C, ... and 1, 2, 3, ...)
don't have always appropriate colors, depending on the theme used.
For example, with the WinXP-Blue theme, the colors are not consistent with
the rest of the theme.

I think we should have the same colors for these widgets than abiword has
for its rulers.
There are three colors in abiword widgets: one for the
background, one for the rulers in the margins, and one for the rulers
outside the margins.
For non-selected column, we could pick either their background color, or
their in-margin ruler color.
For selected column, we could pick their outside-margin ruler color.

It is a small thing, but it could brings more consistency to gnome office.

      Frederic