Re: stickers

On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 08:37:28PM +0000, EDISON GUTIERREZ wrote:
I have been working on a program to produce some stickers I`ve
finish it at Excel but I can`t find 2 options to do it in
gnumeric:

1.shirk to fit (so it doesn`t matter the size, it will always
shows the number on the cell)
this is not supported yet.

2.join cells (so some cells could look like a bigger one)
This is definitely supported in all three forms
    a) spanning into adjacent cells depending on alignment
    b) merging cells
    c) horizontal alignment 'center across selection'

PS
    Please send text not html messages to the list.