Re: new developer

Thanks for the notes Jody. I've downloaded the dev version. Right now it
won't finish the autogen configure, but I think that's related to a few
things being broken in debian/unstable right now. (It complains 'No
package 'libgsf-1' found' when it's been installed.)

In the meantime I'll look around. Recommended starting points?

I'm not sure I'm up for adding ui plugin support. Maybe in time though.

-C