"Save as" from the command line

Dear friends,

I have searched the list archives but came up with nothing.

I usually save as xls and HTML Fragment every spreadsheet I generate. I
do it manually but it's becoming overwhelming.

Is there any command line switch that enables me to obtain xls and html
from gnumeric?

I would also like to be able to include a custom html header and footer
when saving as html fragment. Is this possible at the moment?

Thanks for your time.

--
Amaya M. Rodrigo Sastre              Genasys II Spain, S.A.U.
Mobile Location System IT SysAdmin     Ventura de la Vega, 5.

                 Ya es primavera en Genasys