Re: Open Office file formats (Oasis-open) and gnumeric

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 10:13:48AM -0500, Russell McOrmond wrote:
  I don't know the GNOME team well enough to know if any of this group is
already a member of this effort:
  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/office/#members

  No on principles. I disagree with the fact that I need to pay to
get involved in the standardization group of OASIS. W3C is supposed to be
more closed, but as an Invited Expert I never had to pay to be part of
the effort (except the phone call costs but that's something I find
acceptable, I do the same for GNOME for example).

Daniel