Re: Gnumeric & graphing

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 20:25:31 -0500, Allin Cottrell wrote:
The one major lack, as I see it, is the capacity to produce graphs/charts,
which is a rather essential aspect of a spreadsheet program from the
standpoint of many users, but which has apparently been given short shrift
in gnumeric development.

I'm sure the gnumeric developers would gladly accept your patches to remedy
that situation.

Ray
--
I keep pitching my epic space opera about alien robots who infest our planet
and live off celebrities dryer lint to various publishers, but nobody wants